Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,466TL (2,702,785 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)