Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,784TL (3,210,303 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)