Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,019TL (3,292,473 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)