Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,316TL (5,688,302 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)