Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,268TL (3,193,669 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)