Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,006TL (RM2,083) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)