Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,261TL (2,633 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)