Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10525 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,401TL (22,810 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)