Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01154 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,427TL (210,210 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (30 minutes ago)