Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01094 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,266TL (115,704 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)