Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.859 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,498TL (1,223 лв) in Shumen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)