Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02942 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,404TL (81,700 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)