Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.781 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (4,148元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)