Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,769TL (元4,239) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)