Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,573TL (元6,758) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)