Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.043 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,929TL (C$1,219) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)