Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.192 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,314TL (C$1,038) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)