Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,615TL (元4,908) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)