Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,320TL (元5,364) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)