Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,235TL (Dirham 6,758) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)