Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,555TL (Dirham 5,720) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)