Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,557TL (Dirham 3,334) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (43 minutes ago)