Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 117% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,500TL (元7,169) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)