Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,806TL (元8,133) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 2 hours ago)