Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,510TL (元4,980) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)