Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,290TL (RM4,046) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)