Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,806TL (RM3,010) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)