Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,341TL (RM2,831) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)