Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,657TL (RM2,641) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)