Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.802 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,272TL (1,260 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)