Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37430 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,902TL (5,082 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)