Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,474TL (R$ 2,238) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (40 minutes ago)