Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,200TL (R$ 2,077) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (33 minutes ago)