Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.437 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,710TL (R$ 2,582) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)