Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,244TL (R$ 1,933) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)