Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,342TL (€596) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)