Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,134TL (€571) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)