Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,467TL (RM2,896) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)