Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,318TL (RM2,606) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)