Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,703TL (₩1,196,448) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)