Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,644TL (₩976,698) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)