Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04797 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,942TL (¥144,693) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)