Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,595TL (¥153,354) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (44 minutes ago)