Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,460TL (Rp 9,407,140) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)