Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,588TL (Rp 10,839,933) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)