Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,428TL (Rp 10,792,292) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)