Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,058TL (Rp 14,904,601) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (39 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)