Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,936 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,710TL ($1,582) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)