Cost of living comparison between Scottsdale, Arizona, United States and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.058 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,406TL ($2,095) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)