Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,931TL (4,156 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)