Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.910 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,223TL (2,442 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)