Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,782TL (2,346 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)