Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,789TL (2,698 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)