Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13008 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,830TL (21,758 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)