Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08730 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,619TL (₨64,361) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (31 minutes ago)