Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07075 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,780TL (₨67,569) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)