Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04532 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,010TL (Taka 44,364) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)