Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL (€850) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (25 minutes ago)