Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.324 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,447TL (C$2,343) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)