Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.883 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 134% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,330TL (C$1,296) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $5.99 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)