Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.919 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,012TL (C$1,032) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)