Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.700 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,691TL (C$1,737) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,339 (about 1 hour ago)