Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.828 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,902TL (C$1,380) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)