Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.033 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,080TL (C$1,260) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)