Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 130% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,595TL (C$1,266) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)