Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05948 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 92% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,607TL (руб 77,451) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)