Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,932TL (1,906KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)