Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.804 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,667TL (1,308KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (16 minutes ago)