Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.549 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,537TL (995KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)