Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,478TL (¥172,020) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)