Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03152 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,155TL (¥131,813) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)