Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,196 prices entered by 1,026 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,458TL (R$ 2,979) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (39 minutes ago)