Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,740 prices entered by 964 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,264TL (R$ 2,806) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)