Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,843 prices entered by 950 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,511TL (R$ 2,949) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)