Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,806TL (R$ 3,262) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)