Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,394TL (R$ 2,126) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)