Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,911TL (R$ 2,478) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)