Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,310TL (R$ 3,033) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (38 minutes ago)