Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,804TL (R$ 2,398) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)