Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,544TL (R$ 2,812) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (28 minutes ago)