Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,107TL (R$ 2,809) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (42 minutes ago)