Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.437 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,119TL (R$ 2,866) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)