Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,290TL (R$ 3,752) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)