Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,694TL (R$ 4,041) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)