Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,752TL (R$ 5,586) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)