Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09644 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,624TL (RD$ 47,947) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (26 minutes ago)