Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07497 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,475TL (RD$ 33,007) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)