Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06693 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,742TL (RD$ 55,910) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)