Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12569 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,007TL (RD$ 39,837) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)