Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19016 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,757TL (ARS $9,239) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)