Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20402 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,812TL (ARS $8,884) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)