Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08280 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,889TL (RD$ 34,899) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)