Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.494 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,735TL (609 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)