Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,866TL (732 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)