Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,867TL (931 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)