Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.792 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,532TL (737 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)