Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.674 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,125TL (€903) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (42 minutes ago)