Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,964TL (€817) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)