Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,849TL (€1,019) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)