Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,931TL (COL$3,029,109) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)