Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,082TL (COL$1,730,029) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)