Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,763TL (COL$2,990,108) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)