Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,473TL (COL$1,706,224) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)