Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,280 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00745 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,020TL (CH$539,307) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)