Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,233 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00800 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,050TL (CH$631,452) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)