Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,629 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,742TL (CH$516,335) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)