Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,210 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00815 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,334TL (CH$654,555) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 2 hours ago)