Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,787 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,294TL (CH$420,413) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (28 minutes ago)