Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,103 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00921 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,049TL (CH$548,406) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)