Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,007TL (€646) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)