Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (€639) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)