Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35876 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (Bs 9,201) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)