Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20114 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,617TL (ARS $8,038) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)